Business research paper
Writing Business Research Papers
A research paper is one kind of writing assignment that most students in their college or university level should accomplished. This is specifically for those who are taking up business course and other related industries. The particular kind of paper that they need is the business research paper. With its root word research, this requires the student to perform thorough research so as to write the necessary contents that can match the standard of the professor. Before getting into the work, the parts must first be reviewed. These are:
- Title. In selecting business research paper topics, it is good to remember that it should be not too broad and not common. If it is something unusual, make sure that sufficient resources must still be available.
- Abstract. This part is just short that mostly consists of 100-400 words.
- Introduction. It must have three purposes such as: to provide motivation and background for the topic, to describe the purpose of the paper and to provide an overview of what the various sections of the paper has.
- Methods. It describes the entire process done for the paper.
- Results/outcomes. The point of data is being described in this part.
- Conclusion. This part details more about what you have proven based on the research made.
- Bibliography. All the references and resources used will be listed in this part. Ensure that everything will be listed.
To be able to help you further, below are some of the business topics for research paper that you can select from.
- Consumer risk
- Corporate crime
- Corporate culture
- Strategic planning
Below are some of the business law research paper topics:
- Claims adjustments
- Credit card fraud
- Flat tax
Here are some business ethics research paper topics that you can select from:
- Business ethics
- Bias on promotions
- Customer competencies
- Employment equity
- Human resources
- Marketing ethics
After selecting the appropriate topic for the research paper on business, it will then be followed by these steps:
- Select the topic that interest you best. It must be the topic that you will enjoy researching and writing about. Remember that if you love what you are writing about, you can be able to write well.
- Finding the relevant information. The resources that you will use to get as much information that you need must be legitimate and based from facts. It can be using books and browsing the web.
- Thesis statement writing. This part of the business research papers is the statement of the subject.
- Outline preparation. This is writing drafts of the paper a couple of times so as to perfect the final one.
- Writing the final copy. The final copy must be with all the necessary details about the topic. Be careful with the choice of words and sentence construction.
- Proofreading and editing. When you are done, make sure that you will read the entire content so as to make sure that it is flawless. One good way of proofreading is by reading the content aloud and having someone to check it as well.
Apart from all the above steps and information written above, it is also important that only correct business research paper format will be followed. Such format can easily be used. Being new with the format is not a problem because there are many format samples and templates that can be found online. Just like any other paper, it should have the right style of writing that can either be in Chicago, APA, MLA or others.